Judith "Jude" Johnson
2298 Young Avenue
Memphis TN 38104
• Judith Johnson
Memphis Real Estate...
From the Atomic Ranch to Minimal Traditional
Mid-Century Houses Are My Specialty
I'm Judith "Jude" Johnson, Broker, with inCity Realty in Memphis, Tennessee.
The Mid-century Modern house was built when quality still mattered. The
layouts are typically open, comfortable and easily accessible.
Iconic architectural features of the mid-century house are being re-discovered by today's home buyers. A mid-century house will usually have high or vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors,
modern fireplaces, split
level living, and other qualities not found in "new" houses.
A mid-century house meets many needs – a starter home, a green alternative
to new construction, or even a downsizing option – for anyone wishing to live in
a mature, centrally located neighborhood.
Are you thinking of buying or selling a mid-century house?
Search the MLS here.
The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) is a great tool for both buyers and sellers. If you are in the market to buy a house, evaluate the houses currently for sale, or if you are thinking of selling your home, research the competition.
The "Search MLS" tab above is preset to identify mid-century properties for sale (those built between 1945-1975) in Memphis and Germantown, Tennessee.
How to Customize your MLS search.
- When you select the "Search MLS" tab above, you
will go to the inCity REALTY MLS search page.
- First, customize your mid-century property search by filling in the gray fields, then click "Search" to generate a custom list of houses for sale.
The new search creates a
map identifying the location of the properties identified in your search.
- Second, scroll through your Featured Results.
- Third, when finished, close the tab (or use the back arrow, depending on your browser) to return to my website.
- AND If you would like to preview any of the houses found in your search, or if you would like to discuss listing your house for sale, I will be happy to meet with you!
Please call me at 901.603.0054 or contact me by clicking HERE.